Farm Machinery and processes management in sustainable agriculture
XI International Scientific Symposium
Bari, Italy 13-15 June 2022
In collaboration with the University of Lublin, Poland
- Agriculture 4.0 in sustainable agriculture standards.
- Impact of climate changes and of pandemic.
- Management of field and livestock production machinery
- Management of biomass and agroenergy production
- Reduction of costs, energy and machinery inputs
- Plant protection, soil management and agrochemicals application
- Smart Farming and sustainability
- Ergonomic, labour organization, pandemic impact
- Engineering economics in agriculture
- Engineering education in agriculture
- Sustainable agriculture in the European Union and other countries