Conditions of use
Conditions of use of the Walloon Agricultural Research Centre site
Use of the cra.wallonie.be portal site is subject to the general conditions of use set out below. By entering the site you declare that you accept these conditions.
The Walloon Agricultural Research Centre (CRA-W) site aims to promote public access to information about its research activities and the initiatives undertaken in connection with its work. This site is managed by the CRA-W’s Biometrics, Data Management and Agrometeorology Unit. Any enquiries or suggestions concerning the site should be addressed to that Unit.
Limitation of liability
We aim to ensure that the information we distribute is as accurate and up to date as possible. Errors may nevertheless occur in the information supplied. The CRA-W will make every effort to correct any errors.
However, the information on the CRA-W site:
- Is exclusively of a general nature. It therefore does not refer to the specific circumstances of any individual or organisation and shall not be considered to be legal, professional or personal advice for the user. If personal or specific advice is needed, please contact the appropriate department at the CRA-W;
- Is not necessarily complete, exhaustive, accurate or up to date;
- Sometimes refers to external sites over which the CRA-W has no control and for which the CRA-W accepts no responsibility.
The CRA-W makes every effort to minimise any inconvenience caused by technical problems. However, some of the data or information on the site may not have been created or structured in error-free files or formats. The CRA-W cannot guarantee that its site will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. The Centre accepts no responsibility for any such inconvenience due to use of the site or any external site to which it refers. This disclaimer is not aimed at limiting the CRA-W’s liability contrary to the requirements of the relevant Belgian legislation.
Information published by the CRA-W is not copyright save if otherwise indicated. The information may be used free of charge provided that it is for personal use only and the source is quoted. Where prior consent is required in order to use or copy certain information, the restrictions on use are explicitly stated. The CRA-W reserves all industrial property rights in the information which is its property. Certain computer applications and graphics included on the site are supplied by third parties and may be copyright. That restricts the scope for using and copying them and makes them subject to the author’s prior consent.
Principles of personal data collection
In principle, the information available on or via the site can be accessed without having to provide any personal details such as name, postal address, e mail address, etc.
However, for some additional services such as ordering documents, subscribing to a newsletter, etc., users may be asked to supply personal data, mainly their contact details. In such cases the data are processed in accordance with the Personal Data Processing Act of 8 December 1992.
To be precise, this means that:
- Your personal data will be collected and processed only for the purposes stated at the time of collection;
- Personal data will not be passed on to third parties or used for commercial purposes;
- The CRA-W undertakes to take the most stringent security measures to prevent third parties from improperly using your personal data supplied to the CRA-W.