The laboratory characterizes the seed treatment products and checks their application on the seeds.
The Treated seeds laboratory characterizes the seed treatment products and checks their application on the seeds. The seed treatment with plant protection products can only succeed if the active substance is applied at the target dose and distributed uniformly seed to seed.
- Plant protection products (PPP) analyses on treated seeds.
- Development and validation of analytical methods for plant protection products on treated seeds.
- Plant protection products analyses on treated seeds:
- Adhesion to treated seeds and seed loading ;
- Seed-to-seed uniformity of distribution ;
- Dust amount and active substance content in the dust.
Methods and techniques
- CIPAC method MT 175
- CIPAC method MT 194
- Heubach test
- Analyse of active substance content by HPLC-DAD, UHPLC-DAD, LC-MS/MS, GC-FID and GC-MS
The Lab is GLP (Good Laboratory Practice) compliant (GLP certificate C04)