Study of the physical-chemical properties and of the active substances and synergists content of insecticidal nets and other treated substrates.
The treated substrates laboratory determines the physical-chemical properties and the active substances and synergists content of insecticidal nets and other treated substrates, such as filter papers, textiles or tarpaulins.
- Physical-chemical analyses of insecticidal treated substrates.
- Development, optimisation and validation of analytical methods for determination of active substances and/or synergist in insecticidal nets and other substrates.
- Physical-chemical characterisation of Long-Lasting insecticidal Nets (LNs)
- Quality control of Long-Lasting insecticidal Nets (LNs) according to WHO specifications
- Pesticides analyses on other treated substrates: filter papers, wall scrapings, tarpaulins, textiles, …
Methods and techniques
- Analyse of active substance, synergist and impurity content by HPLC-DAD, UHPLC-DAD, HPLC-MS, GC-FID and GC-MS
- CIPAC methods
The Lab is GLP (Good Laboratory Practice) compliant (GLP certificate C04)
The Lab is accredited ISO 17025 (BELAC certificate 189-TEST)