Quality control of biocides used in the fight against vector-borne diseases.
This laboratory carries out quality control of biocides used in the fight against vector-borne diseases, before their use in the field. The physical-chemical properties of these products are determined according to WHO specifications.
- Quality control of biocides used in public health
- Quality control of pesticides used in public health according to WHO specifications.
- Quality control of plant protection products according to FAO specifications.
- Development, optimisation and validation of analytical methods for determination of active substances and impurities content in the pesticides.
- Physical-chemical characterisation of pesticides.
- Storage stability studies
Methods and techniques
- Analyse of active substance(s) and impurity(ies) content by HPLC-DAD, UHPLC-DAD, UHPLC-MS, GC-FID andGC-MS.
- CIPAC methods