For the authorisation of plant protection products (Regulation EC 1107/2009) and biocides (Regulation EU 528/2012) in compliance with the OECD Principles of Good Laboratory Practices (GLP).
- Determination of the physical-chemical properties and storage stability of plant protection products and biocides
- Studies of characterisation of a test item
- Studies of storage stability after accelerated storage
- Studies of storage stability after shelf-life storage
- Studies of storage stability after freeze/thaw storage
- Performance of all physical-chemical tests required by EU legislation, FAO and WHO recommendations.
- Development and validation of analytical methods for active substances and impurities in technical and formulated products according to EU, OECD and CIPAC Guidelines
Specificity, linearity of detector response, accuracy (recoveries), repeatability, reproducibility, limit of detection (LOD), limit of quantification (LOQ)