- Godin, B. , De Smedt, C. , Deneyer, V , Pietercelie, A & Sinnaeve, G (2019). The Rapid Visco Analyser as a rheological tool to determine the potential brewing quality of barley and malt. Poster in: EBC Antwerp 02-06 June 2019,
- Hardy, B. , Sleutel, S. , Dufey, J. E. & Cornelis, J.-T. (2019). The Long-Term Effect of Biochar on Soil Microbial Abundance, Activity and Community Structure Is Overwritten by Land Management. Frontiers in Environmental Sciences, 7: (110),
- Marien, A. , Fumière, O. , Debode, F. , Hulin, J. & Berben, G. (2019). The Horse Meat Scandal - The European Analytical Response In: DNA Techniques to Verify Food Authenticity: Applications in Food Fraud, Burns Malcolm, Foster Lucy and Walker Michael. 177-188.
- Durenne, B. (2019). Targeted metabolomic study in Brassica napus L. under cadmium and epoxiconazole stress. Thesis_Gembloux Agro-Bio Tech, 147p.
- Lecrenier, M.C. , Plasman, L. , Sanna, R , Henrottin, J , Gillard, N & Baeten, V. (2019). Tackling matrix effects of feed extracts for the detection of ruminant by products by targeted MS. Poster in: 70th Annual Meeting of the European Federation of Animal Science (EAAP 2019), Ghent-Belgium, 26-30 August 2019.
- Lecrenier, M.C. , Marien, A. , Berben, G. , Fumière, O. , Veys, P. & Baeten, V. (2019). Survey of animal by-products in feedingstuffs before the reintroduction of processed animal proteins in aquafeed. BASE, 23(4): 218-225.
- Grelet, C. , Gelé, M. , Lagriffoul, G. & Dehareng, F. (2019). Standardization of ewe milk MIR spectra by using cow milk samples. Poster in: ICAR annual Conference, Prague, Czech Republic, 20/06/2019.
- Belghit, I. , Lock, E-J. , Fumière, O. , Lecrenier, M.C. , Renard, P. , Dieu, M. , Berntssen, M.H.G. , Palmblad, M. & Rasinger, J.D. (2019). Species-Specific Discrimination of Insect Meals for Aquafeeds by Direct Comparison of Tandem Mass Spectra. animals, 9: (222),
- de Tombeur, F. , Vanderlinden, C. , Durviaux, A. , Delvaux, B & Godin, B. (2019). Soil control on tradeoffs between silica and cellulose as structural component in sugarcane leaf (Saccharum officinarum). Geophysical Research Abstracts, 21:
- Herremans, S. , Decruyenaere, V. , Beckers, Y. & Froidmont, E. (2019). Silage additives to reduce protein degradation during ensiling and evaluation of in vitro ruminal nitrogen degradability. Grass and Forage Science, 74: 86-96.