The residues laboratory determines the future of plant protection products in plants, foodstuffs and environment in order to provide a guarantee as to their quality and safety in use and to ensure reliable crop protection while respecting consumer health and the environment.
- Development and validation of analytical methods for determination of residues of pesticides and their metabolites in plants, foodstuffs and environment.
- Residues trials (field trials and analyses) for the registration of plant protection products, the setting up of MRLs or in the framework of research projects.
- Analyses of pesticides residues and their metabolites in food.
- Research projects regarding analyses of residues of pesticides and their metabolites in plants, foodstuffs and environment.
Methods and techniques
- Preparation and cleanup of samples (SSLLE, SPE, dSPE)
- QuEChERS method
- Analysis of pesticides residues and their metabolites by LC-MS/MS, GC-MS, GC-MS/MS et LC-HRMS (Q-Tof)
The Lab is GLP (Good Laboratory Practice) compliant (GLP certificate C04)