The residues laboratory determines the future of plant protection products in plants, foodstuffs and environment in order to provide a guarantee as to their quality and safety in use and to ensure reliable crop protection while respecting consumer health and the environment.
- Development and validation of analytical methods for determination of residues of pesticides and their metabolites in plants, foodstuffs and environment.
- Residues trials (field trials and analyses) for the registration of plant protection products, the setting up of MRLs or in the framework of research projects.
- Analyses of pesticides residues and their metabolites in food.
- Research projects regarding analyses of residues of pesticides and their metabolites in plants, foodstuffs and environment.
Methods and techniques
- Preparation and cleanup of samples (SSLLE, SPE, dSPE)
- QuEChERS method
- Analysis of pesticides residues and their metabolites by LC-MS/MS, GC-MS, GC-MS/MS et LC-HRMS (Q-Tof)
The Lab is GLP (Good Laboratory Practice) compliant (GLP certificate C04)
Patricia De Vos (GLP studies)
Sophie Vandecandelaere (GLP studies)
Gilles Rousseau (GLP studies and research projects)
Nathalie Ducat (GLP studies and research projects)
Alodie Blondel (research projects)
Alain Delvaux (research projects)