Installation of field trials and analyses of samples in compliance with GLP for marketing authorization and risk assessment of PPPs.
Residues of pesticides and their metabolites in vegetable matrices.
For the registration of plant protection products and the setting up of Maximum Residue Levels (MRLs) in accordance with the Regulations (EC) 1107/2009, (EC) 283/2013, (EU) 284/2013, (EC) 396/2005 and FAO recommendations.
In compliance with the OECD Principles of Good Laboratory Practices (GLP).
- Decline curve and harvest residues trials in fruits, vegetables and cereals
Field phase :
OECD ENV/JM/MONO(2011)50 and OECD 509
- Installation of field trials in open field or in greenhouse
- Treatment according to Good Agricultural Practices (GAP)
- Sampling of specimens according to EU requirements
- Shipment of specimens to the laboratory
Analytical phase :
SANCO 3029/99, SANTE/12682/2019 and OECD ENV/JM/MONO(2007)17
- Characterization of test item
- Receipt, preparation and storage of specimens before analysis
- Validation of analytical method: specificity, linearity of chromatographic response, matrix effect, accuracy (recoveries), repeatability, limit of detection (LOD), limit of quantification (LOQ), stability of pesticides in standard and sample solutions.
- Determination of residues of pesticides and their metabolites in specimens.
- Performance verification of analytical method during analysis.
- Management of multi-site studies as Study Director or collaboration to multi-sites studies as Field or Analytical Principal Investigator
Collaboration with test sites in Belgium, France, Germany, United Kingdom, The Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Greece, Hungary …
- Residue storage stability studies, processing studies, rotational crop studies
- Independent Laboratory Validation (ILV) studies
- Analysis of residues of pesticide and their metabolites in fruits, vegetables, cereals and processed commodities.